If you have yet to try out Stumble Upon you just aren't spending enough time on the web. Stumble Upon places a toolbar on your browser (it's the only toolbar I allow on my browser beyond the defaults) and shows you sites that it thinks you may like based on your interests. When you sign up just select a few interests and try it out. As you select thumbs up or thumbs down it learns what you like and directs you to that content.
I will make one recommendation though, don't try to share an account with your spouse. Wendi and I tried that and it didn't work out very well. If you both use the same computer and get tired of signing out of one account and into the other there are a few things to try. Create two windows users, use two different browsers (IE, Firefox, I think stumble upon even supports chrome now), or I think firefox allows you to install multiple instances and you could create multiple shortcuts.
I discover so many new things through stumble upon. Another thing to try is occasionally add a new topic that you might be interested in and stumble it for a while and learn something new.
Overall Rating (0 = worst/hard, 4 = best/easy)
Set-up 4 / 4
Maintenance 4 / 4
Usefulness 2 / 4
Enjoyment 4 / 4
Time
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment