Good Times

So I'm sitting in the library right now procrastinating doing my homework, it's not due until Wed anyway, why do it now?

I would just like to say I love my job. I only work once in a while, but nothing could be more fun. I just got fried/quit my boring job and now I work at a ropes course. Last week we had a group of girls and their parents from all over the US and Canada come through. The girls are working to overcome eating disorders. It was just so much fun to lead them through activities and talk about how something so simple as a team building game can help them overcome something so difficult as an eating disorder. I can't claim any miracles happened, but I hope we made a difference.

How can you possibly get a better job than that? I have fun doing things I normally do for leisure, help people overcome problems, help groups become teams, help people master their fears, and if that's not enough I get paid too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey so you have finally come to the light side! No more making fun of me for all my cool jobs, like backpacking all summer with kids or teaching kids to play chess because now you can see that helping other people through silly fun games is the best thing in the world!
ps your blogger site is cool.

Anonymous said...

While I was in the house today, I heard the Alpha Male commenting on your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I am immensely satisfied with my current position in Home Security, but I wish they'd feed me a little more. Best wishes on your blog.
Zeke

Anonymous said...

mom you are soo weird.
thats all