Feedback

Let me know if you actually come and read this. My posts are open for comments and I want to see if anyone really comes to check it out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who uses toodles any more?? is that even a word?? or did mom just make that up?? man i think she has some issues.
like that zeek post, what was that about??
and what is up with this website?? its like totally weird. but i have a cool game you have to go play. its so gross but cool!! ok go to lilgames.com, and scroll down the page and click on the guy with all the zits on his face. have fun!! hahahaahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought you liked your job st pest control/ alarm things place because you could work when you wanted. Are you trying to get another job or an intership.
most of the other things on your site are boring so I did not read them the first one was to long so I did not read it. If you make it shorter maybe people will read it.

Anonymous said...

I think your site is ok but you need to tell your friends so you will have some real people posting on the site.

Anonymous said...

I must say that I enjoyed your site! Quite interesting..but you're nice so I can forgive you for that. Let me know when you update it again. Have a great day!

Katy Beth said...

So, I left the below comment in the dark ages & since I'm obsessed with blogging now I figured I'd remind you again that I read this. By the way, you never told me when you updated. You should be ashamed! jk!!