Well, as you can see I haven't posted in three years. I thought that I had lost access to this blog. A few times i have tried to log in and I couldn't remember the password or the email that I used to sign up, so I figured the blog was lost. I'm kinda surprised they didn't delete it after three years of inactivity. But I figured out how to get back in and here I am.
All the cute stuff will probably still be on the family page. This will just be a forum for my ramblings and occasionally rantings. There's also a chance that I'll post three times and not touch it for years like last time.
Time
13 years ago
1 comments:
Yay!! Cute stuff is good. But Rants & Raves are good too!
No worries about not posting for years though. I will just badger you until you do. Haha
Glad to see you back!
Post a Comment