8 Things

This is one of those tagged things. I didn't really get tagged, but Wendi did and she deferred to me. I decided to make things a little interesting, I answered some true and some false. Think of it as a quiz of how well you know me. I will post the answers in the comments.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Futurama
2. The Office
3. CSI Miami
4. Heroes
5. Biggest Loser
6. The Mexican Pet
7. Burn Notice
8. 30 Rock

8 Favorite Restraunts:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Qdoba
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Applebee's
5. T.G.I.Fridays
6.Lucky Joe's
7. Panda Express
8. Olive Garden


8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I crashed windows server 2008
2. I changed a poopy diaper
3. I was late to work
4. My tail light melted
5. Melly danced to "Stayin' Alive"
6. I ate breakfast
7. I got Guitar Hero for my birthday
8. I shaved

8 Things that I look forward to:
1. Baby Tyler/Caleb/Jasper/Severus
2. Wendi not pregnant
3. American Idol Season 9
4. Gas $1.50/gal
5. Melly as a teenager
6. Going back to Vista del Mar
7. Being done with school
8. Barak as president

8 Things on my wish list:
1. 1 TB HDD
2. Guild Wars
3. Cloverfield on DVD
4. Mexican Gumbo
5. Peanut Butter
6. AMD X2 Titanium Processor
7. Colbyjack Quesadilla
8. New laptop

2 comments:

Peter said...

For each category
1. True
2. True
3. Hate it
4. True
5. False
6. Made up
7. True
8. False

Wendi said...

Oh, Husband. I'm not sure you could get any more weird sometimes...But then you do and I'm never surprised by that. But I do love you anyway. I love you, Duck!